QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-08 > 1124243878

From: "Joyce Crete" <>
Subject: RE: Who are parents of Sylvie Dufour married Nicolas-Francois Girard??
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:57:58 -0400

Hello - I have a Sylvie Dufour born 30 July 1763 at Petite
Riviere,Charlevois,Que parents are Joseph Dufour born abt 1714 Baie
St.Paul,Que. died 14 Aug 1774 La Malbaie,Charlevoix married to Felicite
Simard 23 Jun 1750

Felicite was born 18 Apr 1731 baie St.Paul and was Joseph's second wife.

Doreen's message confirms her parents so I will be able to add her spouse
as per your message below. Joseph is my 4th Great Grandfather so I have
more information on this family if would care to share information let me
know.

ie one message I received quote JOSEPH DUFOUR was married twice. He had at
least 7 children with his first wife, MARIE-ANNE TREMBLAY. They were:
Joseph, Marie-Anne,Marie-Angelique, Marie-Agathe, Marie-Therese,
Marie-Charlotte, and Marie-Josephte.
JOSEPH DUFOUR had at least 6 children with his second wife, FELICITE
SIMARD. They were: Felicite, Germain,Dominique-Benjamin(male), Francois,
Marie-Anne, & Ursule-Sylvie.

JOSEPH & MARIE-JOSEPHTE from his first marriage, and URSULE-SYLVIE from his
second marriage relate to this genealogy. unquote

Joyce Crete