QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-10 > 1128212250

From: "Joyce Crete" <>
Subject: JEAN COTE & ANNE MARTIN
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 20:18:48 -0400

Re Sue's and Renee's messages last month. Am wondering if you have anything
on the parents of the
Marie Anne Martin dit l'ecossais born abt 10 Apr 1635 in Quebec and married
to Jean Cloutier 21 Jan 1648.

I show her as a different person than the one who married Jean Cote. Am I
wrong in the data I was given? Joyce