QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-01 > 1169188325

From: "Madeleine English" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Texas weather
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:32:05 -0800

Hello from "sunny" Sacramento, California -- We are "Finally" warming
up after having about a week of temps in the teens here in Sacto - minus
temps in the Sierra's near Lake Tahoe, about 2 degrees farenheit near
Yosemite Valley. Yesterday, Snow on the beaches in Malibu!

Just sent a message to someone else that it was the same as
last summer's heat wave -- in reverse. Understand England is
having an unusually cold spell and starting across Europe as
well. What's with these weather extremes?

Madeleine
Sacto, Calif