QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-01 > 1169225015

From: "E" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Texas weather
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:47:48 -0500

I am not disputing global warming. I do question some of what I am seeing as
data. Much of it appears to be selective. I have asked a number of
people.... has such warming happened before. e.g., does it have a
periodicity? I receive vague answers. This to me ... they do not know.
.They are not sure... If you decide to reference me a site with the answers
please no screened data. If you select enough brown chickens all chickens
are brown,
Back in 1940s there was an interesting book written that had a new
theory.. if the earth became warm enough. the Antarctic shelf would melt.
( Look at a map) . This sudden melting would throw the ice cap out of
balance..., A spinning earth, the continents resting on molten iron would
shift like a loose skin on an orange. Now there is a scenario... We now
know about continental drift.. Were the polar areas always cold and ice
covered? Interesting subject. I will go to Google. Grant