QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-07 > 1184682571

From: "Lisa Lepore" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] New Family Tree 2008 program?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:29:31 -0400

You should really download the beta version and
give it whirl. It's TOTALLY different than what the
program is now.

It has a cool map feature, but the reports and charts
don't look that great to me. Maybe they have not all
been included in the beta version, but there seems to
be less options than in the v. 10 I'm using.

The source citation section is much improved, but
they still don't allow you to cite a different source
for the date and another for the location of an event.

Lisa