QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-07 > 1185038509

From: ksteel <>
Subject: [Q-R] Woonsocket scraps 1937-38
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:21:49 -0400

Hello Listers,
A couple of years ago I bought a box filled with scrapbooks at a flea market. The scrapbooks contain news clippings from the Woonsocket Call-mostly marriages and deaths from the French/Canadian/American community there. Occasionally, I've posted lists of the names of the people mentioned in articles and have been able to connect with some folks on this list who are related to these individuals. Here's another list from late 1937 to early 1938-if any of the names are of interest, please email me and I'll send you a transcription of the article:

Lussier, Rosilda (Boulay) died in accident
Labonne, Albertine (Forcier) obit
Courtemanche, Cecelia-Laprade, Gerard m.
Chapdelaine, Lillian-Chmiel, Walter m.
Menard, Yvonne-Smith, William m.
Bessette, Felix obit
Boucher, Philippe obit
Petit, Rose Deloma (Leclair) obit
Cloutier, Elphege obit
Monty, Georgette-Leveille Henri m.
Thibault, Ellena-Foote, Joseph m.
Lataille, Claire obit
Ansel, Marie Julie (Clerc) obit
Southiere, Joseph obit
Mongeau, Henry obit
Renaud, Mathilda (Tarte) obit
Debuquois, Delia (Desmoulin) obit
Dumais, Emilias (Provencal) obit
Guerard, Yvonne-Leclaire, Roland m.
Cosette, Frank obit
Brouillette, Joseph L. obit
Lamoureux, Edwilda (Chevette) obit
Beausoliel, Albina (Lapierre) obit
Frechette, Catherine obit
Gamache, Ernest obit
Auger, Mr. and Mrs. Maurice 25th anniversary photo

Bye for now,
Karen
www.geocities.com/ksteel.geo
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles M. Schulz

This thread: