Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-08 > 1188581431

Subject: Re: [Q-R] Off-Topic - Familytree 2008 Question
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:30:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2007 9:52:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

Would anyone know how to create an "Genealogy Report" in the new Familytree

Hélas--I dunno the answer, because I was wondering the same thing.

I ordered and received FTM 2008 and the Official Guide book. In reading
thru the Guide, I found that I was not very thrilled with the new FTM formats
and screens. I too did not find Genealogy Report in the index. Nor anything
about exporting/importing GEDCOMS. Nor much about various kinds of trees.

In fact, I am very reluctant to install FTM 2008, because I am not sure I
will like what I end up with. Right now I regret it as a bad investment. Zut

--bob in monterey