Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-11 > 1225675226

From: "Bill & Peggy Youngs" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] French Archives
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:20:26 -0500

If you want to keep up with which departmental archives have put records
visit this site
This list is updated almost as soon as the records go online, and tells you
they have to offer.

Two sites which do not appear in this list (they are not departmental
archives) are
the Archives municipales de Lyon
and Les Genealogistes de la Vallee du Gier with
for various communes in the departments of Rhone and Loire.

Peggy Youngs