QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-02 > 1235009635

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Jean Baptiste Cote, Marriage
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:24:15 -0500

Hi Charlie
According to R.A.B he was "commonly known as" M. Diure not Daigre.
Union 1769-01-09 Kamouraska COTE JEAN-BAPTISTE & MARQUIS
MARIE-MADELEINE PRDH

R.A.B.DU PRDH # 218643
Kamouraska 1769-01-09
Rank Name Age MS Pr Gender
----
01 JEAN BAPTISTE COSTE Residence : ST-JEAN-BAPTISTE-DE-L'ILE-VERTE -- W P M
----
02 MADELEINE LEMARQUIS Residence : RIVIERE-DES-CAPS -- S P
------
03 MADELEINE RIOUX Spouse of 01 -- -- D F
----
04 CHARLES FRANCOIS LEMARQUIS Father of 02 -- -- D M
----
05 MARIE ANNE BOUCHES Mother of 02 -- -- F
----
"JEAN BAPTISTE COSTE, VULGAIREMENT M. DIURE"