QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-06 > 1244222450

Subject: Re: [Q-R] BOIVIN to DRINKWINE
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:20:50 EDT

Hi Jackie,

I haven't found anything but the Charles Albert b. 1831 in Quebec to Louis
and Marie-Anne Lacroix died 3 Dec. 1831 (6 weeks old) at that same parish.

I'll keep looking to see if I can connect him with any of my BOIVIN from
that time period.

Sorry,
Jackie Hostage.

In a message dated 6/5/2009 11:18:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,