QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2001-03 > 0983852892

From: De Mase <>
Subject: [QUEBEC] James Mc Donald
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 21:28:12

I am seeking information on my gggrandfather, JAMES McDONALD who was
married to MARY Marcelline LEATHER (LETTRE, LETTER, LEDRE, LOEDER) on Sept.
16th, l829 at the Church of Scotland in Quebec - St. Andrews. Oral history
says that he came from Queen's County, Ireland and that his father's name
was PETER Mc DONALD. I would like to find James' parents and where they
came from in Ireland. Also the names of James' brothers and sisters. I
would appreciate any information anyone could give me. Thank you.
Barbara De Mase
327 N. Pennsylvania Ave.
Glendora,Ca. 91741

This thread: