QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2004-03 > 1079277073

From: "Francis T. Watters" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Re: CLEMENT - LESAGE
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:11:13 -0500

Hi Gary;

I have a couple of questions for you:

1) - I've been trying to find the book "Répertoire des mariages de
Almonte et Pakenham, Comté de Lanark" that you quote from, but have been
unsuccessful. Who published that book and how can one get a copy of it?

2) - Since St André-Apôtre in Montreal did not open till 1949, are you
sure of the name of the Parish? Is that what was written in that
répertoire?

Cheers

Frank