QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2010-03 > 1268841024

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Baptisms at St-Basile Madawaska
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:50:24 -0400

The parents of these children were
RRDH Couple JOSEPH THIBODEAU
Father : JEAN BAPTISTE THIBODEAU Mother : MARIE FRANCOISE BABIN
and MARIE JOSEPHE COTE
Father : PIERRE COTE Mother : MARIE JOSEPHE ALBERT
Marriage: 1795-09-28 L'Isle-Verte
I check RAB du PRDH and found no children born to the couple before 1799.
Joseph's parents were from Acadie.
Union 1762-02-22 Acadie THIBODEAU JEAN-BAPTISTE & BABIN MARIE-FRANCOISE

Maybe Joseph & his wife moved out Quebec for a period.
Joseph's brother Etienne married Judith Paradis in 1795 (same year as
Joseph) in Kamouraska and she died St-Basile NB in 1820

Good luck
Renee