QUEEN-L Archives

Archiver > QUEEN > 2006-09 > 1159060783

From: "Don Queen" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEEN] Richard M Queen and James M. Queen
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:19:43 -0700

This is very interesting information.

The unusual name Marsham surely dates back to the Marsham Queen family who
were the descendants of Samuel Queen. Samuel Queens will names Marsham
Queen. Marsham Queens name appears several times over the next few years and
ends with his will of 8/8/1771 naming his children Mary, Margrit,
Clementena, Willaim, Leonard and Richard.

How could a relative of this huge clan end up an orphan only 12 years later
?

Strange.

Don Queen

On 11 Sep 2006 20:35:02 -0600, <