QUEEN-L Archives

Archiver > QUEEN > 2011-04 > 1303177998

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEEN] QUEEN FAMILY IN PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, MD
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 01:53:18 -0000

Author: rollaqueen
Surnames: Queen
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.queen/1005.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have a copy of the Sunday Star article in a large PDF, but it is a huge file. I will see if I can reduce size for email purposes or find a way to get an ftp link for you. It is an impressive and extensive article, written in the style of the period. Lots of tidbits and nuggets sprinkled throughout. It involves several large pages of newsprint - like 6 or 7 pages - so it is no small article.

DNA helps separate the wheat from the chaff, especially when the records are not clear or definitive. If you have a known Queen cousin descendant from this line, it would be well worth getting a DNA sample into our database. It might help clear up some very gray areas.

thanks

Rolla

Important Note: