QUELCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUELCH > 2010-07 > 1279703337

From: "John" <>
Subject: Re: [QUELCH] William Quelch
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:08:57 +0100

Hi there (again)

Have also discovered that ARTHUR GILBERT QUELCH, who was Born
October 1912 in Maidenhead emigrated to the USA January 1953.

In 1934 Arthur Married Winifred Vanda Hunt in Maidenhead.
I understand he died in Pennsylvania U.S.A. in November 1981.
They divorced around 1950.
Winifred Died around 1990 in the U.S.A.

Arthur and his second Wife Betsy 'H' had Two Children:
John Robin ( Circa 1959)and Patricia Bowen (Circa 1962)
Betsy Died June 1992 in Bucks County U.S.A.

Will keep on looking around for any further info.

Regards,

John Faiers