QUICK-L Archives

Archiver > QUICK > 2001-02 > 0982441586

From: "Don Quick" <>
Subject: Fw: James Quick Family in England
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:26:26 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Quick <>
To: <>
Date: Saturday, February 17, 2001 3:10 PM
Subject: James Quick Family in England

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for my ggrandfather James Quick born in England March 8,1852 and immigrated from London England 1872 to Morrisdale,Pa.He married Margaret Jane Watkins December 25 1874 in Morrisdale, Clearfield County,Pa.He was a Miner.They had 9 Children 2 were stillborn,3 boys Willian,John and Alexander.4 Girls Lizzy,Annie,Mary and May all the girls died in 1888 from diptheria.Margret died in the 1900`s and her sister raised the two younger boys John and Alexander.William stayed with his Father James. I have not been able to get any information out of England about my ggrandfathers Family. my e mail address is :

Don Quick

This thread: