QUICK-L Archives

Archiver > QUICK > 2007-09 > 1188854396

From: ,
Subject: Re: [QUICK] Information on George Washington Quick
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:19:56 -0000

Author: randyt128
Surnames: Quick
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.quick/1289/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

If there is anyone out there who has any family history on George Washington Quick I would appreciate any information on him and his family. The only thing I know is that he married Brunett A Reese on January 23, 1838 in Cooper County, Missouri, and that he had 7 children. The children names are Charles B, William H, John G. Levnia, George Washington Jr., Anna, and Joseph D.. The George Washington Jr was my great grandfather.

Important Note: