QUICK-L Archives

Archiver > QUICK > 2007-12 > 1198009046

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [QUICK] Quick's from 1570 to today
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:17:26 -0000

Author: pauline1234567
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.quick/1096.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Linda,

I was wondering if you had received my e-mail last week, in regard of the JOHN QUICK ( aka THOMAS ELLIS QUICK ). I am sure that the one you mention is in my tree also.

The information that you have mentioned, is almost identical to mine. I am sure we are connected.

Please reply to this e-mail, I so much want to share information with you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Pauline.

Important Note: