RADER-L Archives

Archiver > RADER > 2003-01 > 1042349043

From: "James L Rader" <>
Subject: RE: [RADER] Re: Rader's in Tennessee
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:24:21 -0800

I am looking for ALL Raders in the world
Here is what I have on Ancestors of Mira Ann Rader
Corrections and additions are most welcome
Do you have contact with any Rader males who descend from this line?

First Generation

1. Mira Ann Rader, daughter of David Rader and Lucy Cockran, was born
in
1857.

Mira married George M. Thompson on 23 Jul 1873 in Monroe Co, TN.

Second Generation (Parents)

2. David Rader, son of Conrad Rader and Susannah Winkler, was born in
1788.

Noted events in his life were:

* He appeared on the census in 1850 in Monroe Co, TN.
RADERDAVID50MWNCMONROE
17-DIST891106
RADERLUCY30FWTNMONROE
17-DIST891106
RADERJOHN13MWTNMONROE
17-DIST891106
RADERMADISON12MWTNMONROE17-DIST
891106
RADERCAROLINE9FWTNMONROE
17-DIST891106
RADERANGALINE7FWTNMONROE
17-DIST891106
RADERNANCY1FWTNMONROE
17-DIST891106

David married Catherine Shell in Mar 1812 in Burke Co., NC.

Children from this marriage were:

i. Jonathan Rader

David married Isabella 'Ebby' Givens Or Grimes on 18 Apr 1828 in John
Norton,
Jp, Burke Co., NC.

Children from this marriage were:

i. Henry L. Rader
ii. John Rader
iii. Madison Rader
iv. Caroline Rader
v. Angaline Rader
vi. Nancy Rader

David married Lucy Cockran on 8 Jan 1852 in Monroe Co, TN.

Children from this marriage were:

i. Marcus B. Rader
ii. Mira Ann Rader

3. Lucy Cockran was born in 1813 in SC.

Lucy married David Rader on 8 Jan 1852 in Monroe Co, TN.

Third Generation (Grandparents)

4. Conrad Rader, son of Henry Rader and Elizabeth, was born about
1765 in
Catawba Co., NC and died on 9 Jan 1832, about age 67.

General Notes:
Between 1800 and 1820 he obtained 200 acres of property on
Husbands Creek with a land grant. This was in the Littlejohn
Church area. He also purchased 50 acres adjoining his land to
Lower Creek. He purchased 50 acres from Alexander Clarke on 7
Jan 1810.

Noted events in his life were:

* He was confirmed on 13 May 1790 in St. Paul's, Lutheran Church.

Conrad married Susannah Winkler about 1787.

Children from this marriage were:

i. David Rader
ii. Conrad Rader Jr.
iii. Joseph Rader
iv. Henry Levi Rader
v. Ruthy Rader
vi. Ann Maria Rader

5. Susannah Winkler was born about 1767 and died in May 1860, about
age 93.

Susannah married Conrad Rader about 1787.

Fourth Generation (Great Grandparents)

8. Henry Rader died in 1779.

General Notes: Henry and his family lived on his plantation in
Burke
County,
NC. They were originally Lutherans. Henry's wife Elizabeth
was bonded as administrator of his estate 27 July 1779.

Henry married Elizabeth.

Children from this marriage were:

i. Adam Rader
ii. William Rader