RAINWATER-L Archives

Archiver > RAINWATER > 2003-04 > 1049237053

From: "MGTaggart" <>
Subject: Re: [RAINWATER] Rainwater Family in Maxwell New Mexico
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:50:24 -0700

Can you give us a time frame on Andrew and Zerah? I have some relatives that are in Texas and New Mexico, but I need more info.

Michelle

I'm new to this so bear with me. I am a descendent of Andrew Thomas Rainwater
and Zerah Fudge. They were my g grandparents. According to my uncle who is
much more in tune to my family than I have been, there are family graves at
the homestead that James Bell Rainwater and Andrew Thomas Rainwater had in
Maxwell, NM. I am not only trying to piece together my family tree but also
develop a better picture of my family history. Does anyone know the
circumstances of this story?