RALSTON-L Archives

Archiver > RALSTON > 2002-07 > 1026609438

Subject: [RALSTON] David Robert Ralston (Hicks)
Date: 13 Jul 2002 19:17:18 -0600

Surnames: Hicks,Ralston,
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/5519/GMCBAIB/523

Message Board Post:

I am jlooking for a David Rbert Ralston , last namemay have been Hicks, Born on May 1 1973 In Cleveland Ohio. Mother' name is Margia Marie Hicks, Ralston. Fathes name is DavidRalston. This person was possibly adopted out at birth. Has 1 brother named Brian Gordon hcks and 1 sister named Patricia Hicks. the last place father was known to be wa in Arizona. I know this is not much info but it is all i have.Birth mother really woud lke to find them. Wants to explain why they were given up for adoption.She states was protecting them . Wanted to give them a better life. I have talked to her and I believe what she says is true. If anyone has any info, Please contact me. @ nrspane1@ cs.com.

This thread: