RAMSEY-L Archives

Archiver > RAMSEY > 2013-03 > 1362165242

From: Connie Welch <>
Subject: Re: [RAMSEY] Samuel Ramsey
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 11:14:02 -0800 (PST)

Bill Fosters was wofoster111612 on the web site. I just couldn't for the life of me find an email address though. According to him there were several marriages for Samuel so there is no telling who all he has as children with them. I don't have a Hardy F.M. listed in what I have though.
  My Samuel died June 21, 1855 in Lincoln County Tennessee. Last child was born 1819 so think it more than likely not a son of our Samuel. The timelines don't seem to fit.
Wish you Luck
Connie