RANNEY-L Archives

Archiver > RANNEY > 2005-03 > 1112236393

From: "Lori Fletcher" <>
Subject: Re: Samuel Ward RANNEY & Ann nee GILCHRIST
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:33:13 +1000

Hi everyone

I'm seeking any information about the descendants of the above couple.

They had 4 children:

Samuel Ward Ranneyborn 12 October 1784 at Middletown CT USA

Elizabeth Gilchrist Ranneyborn 16 August 1786 "

James Dick Ranneyborn 20 July 1788 "

Martha Southmayd Ranney born 2 Dec 1790"

Elizabeth jnr married Moses RANNEY - a distant cousin and they had 3
children:
Mary Ward Ranney born 2 Aug 1807
Henry Joseph Ranneyborn 1809 at Middletown died 1865
Moses Ranneyborn June 1811 "

Mary Ward Ranney married Thomas HOUGH and they had 2 children:
un-named female in 1844 at Spartanburg Randolph Indiana USA
John HOUGH born 18 Sept 1847 at "

John HOUGH married Mary B Manning and had 7 children -
Clarence
Elizabeth
Chester
Thomas
Ethel
and 2 more names unknown

Are there any living relatives out there? I'd greatly appreciate any
further imformation about this family.

Regards
Lori
Melbourne