Archiver > REASONER > 2003-05 > 1052511338

Subject: Re: Reasoner family
Date: 9 May 2003 14:15:38 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Hi Doris;

I am the mother of Crystal Rae Hawkins, ggggrand daughter of Thomas Jefferson Rollans. I would love to share information and fill in the Rollans line. I have just started on the Hawkins line and am waiting for my daughters aunt Billie Avene to send me all her Hawkins/Rollans/Reed information. She has been in contact with Leslie Hawkins, brother to Demmie Ray Hawkins spouse to Alice Floy Rollans.

Please feel free to contact me direct at

Juanita Goin

This thread: