REEVES-L Archives

Archiver > REEVES > 2005-02 > 1109173472

From: Gloria Schurman <>
Subject: RE: [REEVES] Reeves, Dill, Doddrige, Teeter, Wells
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 07:44:32 -0800

While you are researching the Ohio Reeves, will you please keep a look out
for my B.F. Reeves (Reave) (Reaves). Born about 1817 in Ohio (?)
He married Nancy Mann, born in Canada about 1820, in Knox County, Ohio.
I have their marriage record, but no details and have not been able to find
his ancestors.
Thanks
Gloria