REEVES-L Archives

Archiver > REEVES > 2007-05 > 1179423521

Subject: Re: [REEVES] Reeves Roll-Call
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:38:41 -0400

Hi all,

I am pleased to see someone else has an Isaac in their Reeves tree. Unfortunately I don't have much information other than my tree listed below. Does this family look familiar to anyone?

Thanks, Alexa Edlund

Mother: Susan Loveland
1 Isaac M. Reeves 1814 - 1879 Born in NJ, married at Ger. Evangelical in Philadelphia on July 26, 1846 to
. +Rebecca Louise Bird 1823 - 1895 Born in Catasaugua, PA.
........ 2 Isaac Reeves 1847 -
........ 2 Robert Flanagan Reeves 1849 -
........ 2 John Boyd Reeves 1851 - 1926
........ 2 Rebecca Louise Reeves 1856 - 1909 Born in Philadelphia
............ +James Joseph Welch 1852 - 1936
........ 2 William A. Piper Reeves 1856 -
........ 2 Susanna Amanda Reeves 1858 -
............ +William H. Boulden - February