REYNARD-L Archives

Archiver > REYNARD > 2001-02 > 0981419606

From: Jo & Ken Magee <>
Subject: [reynard] Re: Jeremiah Rinard/Reynard
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 16:33:26 -0800

Beverly, yours is a different Jeremiah. He is Jeremiah, s. of Jeremiah and
Sarah Howell Rinard, b. 6 May 1826,Randolph Co, IN. He did marry Elizabeth
Ann Peal. I had made that mistake as well but have info from other
researchers (Lois Bell and Eunice Smith Davisson) that he is not my
ancestor.
Which cousins are you corresponding with? I was not aware of other than
the two I mention above who are working on this line. I am particularly
interested in the Jessie Lee Green family whose daughters married Adam
Rinard, Jr (s. of Adam & Catherine) and Solomon Rinard, (s. of Adam and
Catherine). I notice that Adam, Sr., descendants spelled their name
variously as Rinard/ Rhinehart/ Reynard, Rennard. Jo Anne

Beverly Bishop wrote:

> Joanne, did Jeramiah have two marriages? I show him married to
> Elizabeth Ann Peal.
> Marriage date: 30 Nov 1848, Randolph County, Indiana, USA.
>
> Bev

> Visit Ancestry.com for a FREE 14-Day Trial and enjoy access to the #1
> Source for Family History Online. Go to:
> http://www.ancestry.com/subscribe/subscribetrial1y.asp?sourcecode=F11HB

This thread: