REYNOLDS-L Archives

Archiver > REYNOLDS > 2002-06 > 1024923370

From: "Carson-Wallace Genealogy" <>
Subject: Re: [Reynolds] Winthrop Fleet of 1630 {Robert Reynolds]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:56:19 -0400

Allan - good post!

As a descendant of Ruth, I am also interested in the same research.

If you discover anything conclusive, please keep us posted.

By the way, here is a better link regarding the Winthrop passengers:

http://www.robforrest.com/My-ancestors-in-the-Winthrop-Fleet.html
REYNOLDS, Robert
Boston Probably from Boxford, Co. Suffolk.
Born about 1580 (Gen. of Robert Reynolds,
7).
Cordwainer. First mentioned 1632.
Admitted church 1634.
Freeman 3 Sept 1634 (M.C.R., I, 369).

REYNOLDS, Mary Wife of Robert.

REYNOLDS, Nathaniel Son of Robert.

REYNOLDS, Ruth Daughter of Robert. <- G x10 grandma

REYNOLDS, Tabitha Daughter of Robert.

REYNOLDS, Sarah Daughter of Robert.
Steven