REYNOLDS-L Archives

Archiver > REYNOLDS > 2008-06 > 1213971301

From: "Peggy Oliver" <>
Subject: Re: [REYNOLDS] Reynolds/Alabama
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:15:01 -0400

Nanette, I am a Reynolds from West Frankfort, Illinois. My ancestor, Ivy
Reynolds, came from North Carolina to Johnson County ,Illinois about 1817.
This same ancestor had a brother, Bowen, who migrated to Alabama in the
early 1800s. I do not know if we have a connection here, but I am happy to
compare notes.
Margaret (Peggy) Reynolds Oliver