RHOADES-L Archives

Archiver > RHOADES > 2006-09 > 1158484534

Subject: Re: [RHOADES] Rhodes (Rhoades):Indiana & Missouri
Date: 17 Sep 2006 03:15:34 -0600

Surnames: Rhoades, Ivey , Mahan, West, Caraway
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/AlCBAEB/470.2.5

Message Board Post:

Hi Paul,
my name is Elaine Rhoades , my Great grand Parents were William Oliver West and Susan Laura Caraway from Gonzales Co,Texas.
William Hampton West and Miriam Hemby was my 2 Great Great Grand Father.
Wade Hampton West and Susan Humphreys was my 3 Great Great Grand Parents.
Hope to Hear from you Real Soon.
Caraway , West, Rhoades, Ivey , Mahan are some of our surnames The counties spread out all over Panola, Gonzales ,Wilson,
there is a wonderful West Site if you are interested please let me know pictures and History you can take part in it .
I can get lost in it for Hours and Hours.
My Email address
I need some Names from you to go on Please .
good Luck and Please let me hear from you soon
Elaine

This thread: