RHODES-L Archives

Archiver > RHODES > 2000-03 > 0953776883

From: Michael Rhodes <>
Subject: Re: [RHODES-L] Cicero Jackson RHOADS
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:01:23 -0600

OK, I have a William Rhodes, born in KY in 1840, but I'm not sure what part
of KY or of his parents or siblings. He married a Nancy (Mary Jane) Rex
from VA (no date), and together they moved to Texas, settling just west of
Fort Worth in a town called Thurber. Any hope of a connection here?

Thanks,

Michael Rhodes