RICE-SOUTHERN-L Archives

Archiver > RICE-SOUTHERN > 2005-05 > 1116041056

From: "Highwayman1964" <>
Subject: Re: The Heritage of Carter County, KY
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:24:16 -0400

Hello,
Iam very interested in this information. The part you have here Under
KING: My grandmother is the Susan listed here under: (Jack Rice's wife was
Sarah Elizabeth King, my mother's mother. They had seven children: (1)
Watt, (2) James Watt, (3) Marion, (4) Benjamin, (5) Ida Roberta, (6) Mary
Jane and (7) Susan.) Her full name was Susan Gertrude (Rice) Savage. She
recently passed away on April 05,2005 she would have been 94 on Ap. 07,2005
her brother Watt is still living.
If you have more on this line could you please send it to me Thanks, Tony
Roberts