RICH-L Archives

Archiver > RICH > 2003-09 > 1064183995

From: "Shirley" <>
Subject: Re: Jacob Rich b 1762/3 Orange, N.C.
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:39:55 -0600

Donna,
What County in IL?
Who do you have there in1815?
I assume from your post it was Jeremiah and Warren.

Several of my Rich family moved to Montgomery Co.IL. in 1824 from Franklin
Co.TN. Another of the same line moved to Union Co.IL. in 1834. Granted, this
is after 1815, but maybe with a little more info from you, we may be able to
find some clues. If Warren or Jeremiah were in either of those counties, we
may have the same Rich family.
Shirley