RICHARDSON-L Archives

Archiver > RICHARDSON > 2008-05 > 1209672830

From: ROB RICHARDSON <>
Subject: [RICHARDSON] Maryland Richardson - John Wynn Richardson
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

My 2nd Great-grandfather was John Wynn Richardson,
born 1797/9 in Maryland. He had a sister named
Jemima.

I am confident that John W. and sister Jemima's
grandmother was Jemima Wynn who married ?? Richardson.
This Jemima Wynn had a brother by the name of Josias
Wynn and a father named John Wynn. The Wynns resided
in Prince Georges County.

Richardson's living in adjacent Charles County at the
time (1770-1800)were Josias Wynn Richardson, William,
Mark, and John (married an Ogden)Richardson. I'm
confident that these Richardsons are related to John
Wynn Richardson but have no proof.

Why, in part because of Josias Wynn Richardson. In
addition my John Wynn Richardson had one child named
William. His son had a child named Mark. Coincidence?
I think not.

Any help associating John Wynn Richardson to the
Prince Georges Wynn family and/or the nearby Charles
County Richardsons (heck, to any other MD
Richarsons)would be appreciated.

This thread: