RIFFLE-L Archives

Archiver > RIFFLE > 2003-05 > 1052052591

From: "valjan" <>
Subject: Re: [RIFFLE] Barney Rollins family info
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 08:55:11 -0700

Beverly I just found out that Mary Piatts death record lists her as the d/o
Christina Riffle and Franklin Rollins, I have her birth date as Nov 28,
1862, she was Mary Catherine Rollins, I have Mary C. Riffle Marks birth as
April 20, 1863 , is this right ? so they must be 2 different people altho I
am sure the Mary C. Rollins who was with Francis and Catherine in that
census was the same one. So they must be cousins?. Jane