RIGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > RIGENWEB > 2001-02 > 0981474057

From: "Arlan Maguire" <>
Subject: Re: [RIGENWEB] Will do Cemetery Lookups
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:40:57 -0600

Lorraine,

Here are some sites to check, the first one will lead you to all of the
DuBois information housed at Rootsweb and the USGenWeb, be sure to use all
of the search engines that you find there.
http://resources.rootsweb.com/surnames/d/u/DUBOIS/

If you can read French this one may help
http://members.tripod.com/~beauchesne

For those of you who are not aware of it, you can go to the following site
and find all of the information at Rootsweb and the USGenWeb just about any
surname.
http://resources.rootsweb.com/surnames/