RIVERA-L Archives

Archiver > RIVERA > 2006-01 > 1137177278

Subject: Native American Indian Rivera--Dallas Texas
Date: 13 Jan 2006 11:34:38 -0700

Surnames: Rivera/Ribera/Gion/Gyon/Valdez
Classification: Lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/gZDBAIB/757.1

Message Board Post:

Hello Angela,

To find any information, post the State & County
they were born in, dates of birth or approximate
dates of Christening. I have an Ancestor named
Jose Francisco Antonio Ribera, a Native American
Indian of the Northern Tribes of New Mexico:
Jicarilla or Mascalero. He was married to
Mariana, Maria Anita Martin/Martinez; she was
Hispanic.

Yaqui's are in Tucson, Arizona where I live. If you
send me futher data, I may be able to help you in
a search of the Census.

I found the following at the LDS Latter Day Saints.

http://www.familysearch.org

This is a good place to search freely all names located
all over the World.

ALBERT RIVERA
Male
Event(s):
Birth: 11 JUN 1862 San Bernardino, San Bernardino, California

Christening:
Death: 12 MAY 1942

Burial:
Parents:
Father: JOSE RIVERA
Mother: MARIA GERTRUDEZ VALDEZ
Only two listing of a Pedro Gion, names always vary.
AKA: GEHON, GAYON, There were many Gion from
Seattle, King, Wa

PETER GYON -
Gender: Male Marriage: 29 AUG 1837 , Cuyahoga, Ohio

30. PETER GYON -
Gender: Male Marriage: 20 MAY 1839 Assumption, Evansville, Vanderburgh, Indiana

Till I hear from you, Barbara Gonzalez of Tucson, AZ

This thread: