ROACHE_ROCHE-L Archives

Archiver > ROACHE_ROCHE > 1998-12 > 0913583506

From: Jim Roache <>
Subject: Fwd to List
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:11:46 -0500

From: Kevin Roche <>
Newsgroups: soc.genealogy.surnames.ireland;
soc.genealogy.surnames.global
Subject: ROCHE Patrick / MANGAN Sarah; Dunganstown,WIC,IRL; -1913
Date: Sunday, December 13, 1998 10:51 AM

ROCHE Patrick / MANGAN Sarah; Dunganstown,WIC,IRL; -1913

ROCHE Patrick/MANGAN Sarah; Dunganstown,WIC,IRL; -1913

I am researching my great grandparents Patrick ROCHE and Sarah MANGAN
who lived in Dunganstown, Wicklow. He was a farmer and they had 10
Children:

Thomas ROCHE; WIC,IRL>Birmingham,WAR,ENG
William ROCHE; WIC,IRL>Birmingham,WAR,ENG (My Grandfather)
John ROCHE m Mary O'NEILL & also m Mary DOYLE
Edward(Ned) ROCHE; WIC,IRL>CAN
Ellen(Nellie) ROCHE m Andrew KAVENAGH
Jenny(Jane) ROCHE m Michael TORSNEY
Michael ROCHE
Monica ROCHE (d as Infant)
Patrick ROCHE
Teresa(Tess) ROCHE m Daniel Francis MEAGHER

I am especially interested in information about the MANGAN family. Some
of them are reported to have lived in Donnybrook and later in
Ballsbridge. Names I have are John MANGAN and Agnes.

Kevin ROCHE

--

Feel free to Visit my Home Pages
http://www.echelon.ca/jfroache/

-- Main Subjects --

Irish-Canadian Genealogy & FMS (A Medical Mystery)