ROBERTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROBERTS > 2003-07 > 1058234155

From: "Jim Roberts" <>
Subject: [ROBERTS] Cyrus Lightfoot ROBERTS
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:59:38 -0400

While reviewing some old postings, I came across one where Dave Call is
discussing Samuel ROBERTS and siblings (including Cyrus Lightfoot ROBERTS).
The information included research from James ROBERTS, Rodney Veitschegger,
Pat McDonald, Marie Parks, and possibly others. Coincidentally, I have
recently been working on an index for ROBERTS families in the 1790 U.S.
Census. There I found Cyrus Lightfoot ROBERTS listed as Syrus L. from
Rockingham Co., NC.
To check the 1790 index, please go to
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~jimrobsr/ find the CONTENTS page
and select CENSUS INFO.