ROBERTSON-L Archives

Archiver > ROBERTSON > 1999-03 > 0921636866

From: "Angus P. Robinson" <>
Subject: Misc. Robertson Data - Source Unknown
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:14:26 -0500

In going through some of my massive collection of material
on Robertson's and Robinson's I ran across this lineage. I don't know if it
can help anyone but just in case here it is. This is all that was on the
paper so if further info is wanted I suggest writing one of the Texas
counties below.
Angus "Scotty" Robinson

JAMES ROBERTSON
B. 1775 Virginia
D. --?--
M. (l) --?-- ---?---
M (2) Ruth YOUNG, 28 Sept. 1839, Stokes Co., NC.
Joshua J. Young, Bondsman, M. Breedlove, Witness

MICHAEL ROBERTSON
B· 1839 N.C.
D.
M. MARTHA ---?---, l879-80, lived in San Saba County TX
in 1880
B 1839, Mo.
D unk.
no children

EDMOND GRAVELY ROBERTSON
B. 6 April 1843, North Carolina
D. 31 October 1917, Brown Co., TX, Fairview Cemetery
M. SUSAN McDANIEL, 16 January 1870, Grapevine, Tarrant Co.
TX
B. 2 September, 1855, Conway, Arkansas
D. 26 December, 1929 Brown Co., TX. Fairview Cemetery
Parents: James McDaniel and Susan Hunt

ABBIGALE M. ROBERTSON
B. 15 July 1848, North Carolina
D. 26 November 1909, Brown County, Fairview Cemetery
M. ANDREW J. MEDCALF, 27 November 1892, Brown Co., TX
B. 1849 Georgia
D.26 May,l929, Brown Co. Texas
This couple had no children, but he had 3 boys and 2
girls by a previous marriage.

ANN(A) F. ROBERTSON
B. 15 December, 1852 Virginia
D. 4 October, 1883 May,
M. GEORGE W. PLUMMER, 31 December 1874, TX, Pleasant
Valley Cemetery, Grapevine, Tarrant Co. TX
B. 14 October, 1844 S.C
D. 21 May, 1937 May, Brown Co., TX, May Cemetery
Parents: Rev. Samuel Plummer and Mahala Reeves.
George married again after Ann died.

This thread: