ROBINSON-L Archives

Archiver > ROBINSON > 1996-06 > 0834030212

From: HELEN N BATTLESON< >
Subject: ROBINSON, John / TN
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 22:03:32, -0500

Dear Dennis,

I checked for a Fernando Cortez Robinson, and found only 1 Fernando and
he was not md to a Smith.

I also checked for Robinson marriage in Sevier Co., TN and found none,
so I checked Jefferson Co., which Sevier was formed from, I found
several;

ROBINSON, James m Rachel Chilton 15 Feb 1821
ROBINSON, John m Mary Holloway 15 Dec 1828
ROBINSON, John m Ruth Shanks 06 Aug 1812
ROBINSON, Thomas m Sally King 22 Jul 1811
ROBINSON, Thomas F. m Mary Ann Moser 14 Jan 1850
ROBINSON, Sesser m Anne Doggett 03 Sep 1829

ROBERTSON, David m Martha I. Riddle 11 Oct 1840
ROBERTSON, James m Lucy Braden 23 Sep 1847
ROBERTSON, John m Sally Miller 27 Oct 1817

Maybe some of these John Robinson's are your line, I will keep my eye
out for Fernando Cortez Robinson.

CUL, - Prodigy GZKQ12A

BTW, I do remember you as HogBear on AOL

This thread: