ROBINSON-L Archives

Archiver > ROBINSON > 1999-01 > 0917647548

From: <>
Subject: Robinson - KY
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:05:48 EST

Found on the Laurel CO, KY query list:

ROBINSON

Posted by Sallia Bandy <> on Sat, 23 Jan 1999, in response to
Robinson, posted by Linn Robinson on Sat, 23 Jan 1999

Surnames: ROBINSON, MCNEIL

I have some ROBINSONs in my line. No Rance, though. Hope it helps. I'm pasting
this from a text file, so I hope it looks ok once it's posted! Sallia (McNeil)
Bandy, Georgetown, Texas

Descendants of Thomas ROBINSON

FIRST GENERATION

1. Thomas ROBINSON was born on 1 May 1773 in , North Carolina. He died on 19
Aug 1839 in London, Laurel County, Kentucky.

He was married to Mary "Polly" MCNEIL (daughter of Jonathan MCNEIL and Jane
MCCORD) on 27 Nov 1806 in Knox County, Kentucky. Mary "Polly" MCNEIL was born
on 14 Jul 1781 in Harrodsburg, Fayette, Virginia. She died on 16 Apr 1853 in
London, Laurel County, Kentucky.
!MARRIAGE: Marriage Records Knox County Kentucky, Book B, Page 164
!CHILDREN: Probate Records, Laurel County, Kentucky, Abstract FHL Mic rofilm
!PARENTS:Probate Record for Jonathan McNeil Sr.,Knox County, Kentucky
!EXPLANATION: Fayette County Virginia was the Southeastern third of t he
Thomas ROBINSON and Mary "Polly" MCNEIL had the following children:

2 i. Jonathan McNeill ROBINSON was born on 10 Aug 1817 in Laurel County,
Kentucky. He died on 15 Jan 1900 in Vaca Valley, Solano, California. He was
buried in Fairfield, California. !EXPLANATION: All of the following
information was received from Scotty Rawson

!DEATH:Newspaper Obituary, 17 Jan, 1900.

+3 ii. Jane ROBINSON.

+4 iii. Mary ROBINSON.

+5 iv. John ROBINSON.

+6 v. Martha ROBINSON.

+7 vi. Thomas P ROBINSON.

+8 vii. William ROBINSON.

9 viii. James McNeil ROBINSON was born on 3 Oct 1822 in Laurel County,
Kentucky. He died on 15 Jul 1903 in Montgomery City, Montgomery, Missouri.

10 ix. Marcus Lindsey ROBINSON was born on 1 May 1824 in Laurel County,
Kentucky. He died on 23 May 1917 in Harrison, Mercer, Missouri.

SECOND GENERATION

3. Jane ROBINSON was born on 18 Feb 1808 in Knox County, Kentucky.

Jane ROBINSON and LITTON had the following children:

+11 i. William H. LITTON.

12 ii. Henry C. LITTON.

+13 iii. Mahaley Jane LITTON.

4. Mary ROBINSON was born on 19 Nov 1810 in Knox County, Kentucky.

5. John ROBINSON was born on 6 Jan 1811 in London, Knox County, Kentucky. He
died between 1875 and 1877 in Witt, Parker, Texas.

He was married to Matilda ROARK on 3 Feb 1851.

6. Martha ROBINSON was born on 19 Sep 1813 in Knox County, Kentucky. She died
on 25 Oct 1855.

Martha ROBINSON and Lemuel WYATT had the following children:

14 i. Henry WYATT.

15 ii. James WYATT.

16 iii. Mary Jane WYATT.

17 iv. Martha WYATT.

18 v. Sarah WYATT.

19 vi. John R. WYATT.

20 vii. William S. WYATT.

21 viii. George S. WYATT.

7. Thomas P ROBINSON was born on 18 Nov 1815 in Knox County, Kentucky. He died
on 31 Oct 1861.was buried.

He was married to Rebecca WYATT on 23 Jun 1836. Thomas P ROBINSON and Rebecca
WYATT had the following children:

22 i. M. Lindsey ROBINSON.

23 ii. Sarah Ann ROBINSON.

24 iii. Emily ROBINSON.

25 iv. John ROBINSON.

26 v. Martha ROBINSON.

8. William ROBINSON was born on 3 Jan 1820 in Knox County, Kentucky.

Mary "Almiry" MURPHY was born in 1824 in Kentucky. William ROBINSON and Mary
"Almiry" MURPHY had the following children:

27 i. Emline "Emily" ROBINSON was born on 3 Jun 1848 in Laurel County,
Kentucky. She died on 18 Nov 1934 in McAlester, Pittsburg, Oklahoma.

This thread: