ROBINSON-L Archives

Archiver > ROBINSON > 2002-04 > 1017932255

From: "lorraine ROBINSON" <>
Subject: [ROBINSON] Anderson Lyon 1798 Caswell co NC
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:57:35 -0500

Anderson Lyon born 1798 in either Caswell Co or Person Co North Carolina
the son of Richard Tankersly Lyon and Sarah Nickels/Nichols
married first UNKNOWN c. 1819 0r 1820
>1> unknown son b. c. 1820
>2< William R. Lyon b. 1827
>3< Richard Madison Lyon b. 28 Apr, 1828
>4< unknown daughter b.
>5< unknown son b.
>6< Margaret Lyon b. 1837
>7< Thomas A Lyon b. 1839
>8< Mary A Lyon b. 1842

married second Mary Fernwick/Femwick 27 Feb. 1843
>9< James Americus Lyon b. 24 Nov. 1844 d. 16 Mar. 1924

married third Lucy thomas Johnson 02 Aug. 1850

Anderson Lyon was notated in the Giles co Tenn and is listed there in Land entry abstracts no date land is range 2 Section 1. no survey date.
but in line with other 1843 entries
He moved westward into Madison co Tenn and is on the 1840 census
1m. 00/05 b. 1835/40
1m. 05/10 1830/35
2m. 10/15 1825/30
1m. 20/30 1810/20
1m. 30/40 1800/10
1f. 00/05 1835/40
1f. 05/10 1830/35
1f. 20/30 1810/20

is on the 1850 census of Madison co.
Anderson Lyon age 52 b. NC
Mary 45 b. SC another entry states VA
William R 23 b. Tn
Margery 13 b. Tn
Thomas 11 b. tn
Mary A 8 b. Tn
James A 6 b. tn
there is an entry for Richard M. Lyon in the same census age 22 with wife
Mariah age 18. Assume this is Anderson's son Richard

I need help = can anyone fill in further data for me??
Did Anderson Lyon also stop in Sumner Co Tenn with his father or did he just move on to Giles Co.????

I would appreciate any help you can give me and will share all I have.
Lorraine Robinson more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

This thread: