ROBLEE-L Archives

Archiver > ROBLEE > 1999-09 > 0936855610

From: Sharon Sergeant <>
Subject: Re: [Francis Rublee - one of the four brothers]
Date: 9 Sep 99 01:40:10 EDT

Tangled web continues...

Speaking of the Baker and Rublee marriages ...

put out a message about Francis Baker's descendents and an
update ... and had indicated that Francis Baker was the
source of the Rublee/Bakermarriages ...

I think I am connected to Francis
Baker through my NY>NS>PEI John Robblee/ Sussanna Baker marraige