RODEWALD-L Archives

Archiver > RODEWALD > 2002-11 > 1038366455

From: CarolSue Robinson <>
Subject: [[RODEWALD]] Re: [[RODEWALD]] Concerning Rodewald, Germany
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:07:46 -0800

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U52522492
some info on history and location

http://makeashorterlink.com/?D26521492
lists general and regional data

http://feefhs.org/de/han/hanrl-991.html
posting from Walter Knauff regarding Rodewald
family or village...scroll more than half way down

http://www.rootsweb.com/~mnogsm/links.htm
scroll more than half way down page to "Dale Carlson"
posting for inquiries to family Rodewald, with his
webpage, including maps, located at:
http://www.icardinal.com/~dcarlson/

Hoping this is somewhat helpful on your journey.
Happy Thanksgiving !
CarolSue
My gr-gr-grandma: Johanna Amelia Rodewald,
b. 1807 Aurich, Ostfriesland, Hannover Province, DEU
marr: Daniel WALTER, emigrated 1852, 3 children
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wrote:

>Hello,
>I'm new to the list but not new to the name,
>however I was on my Encarta last night and came across a small town by the
>name of Rodewalt, Germany. I have tried several different search engines
>looking for any history of this place. Does anyone have any such information?
>Very interested to know any history at all.
>I have traced by line back to Peter Rodewald born abt 1810 died in Perry Co.
>Missouri on 21 Oct 1865 Married to Regina Klemp. The information I have for
>those two say they were born in Preuban, Germany. This is not my work or
>research keeping it as a lead until it can be proven. Does anyone else conect
>into the following couple?
>I have a lot of information on this couples downline and would be willing to
>share any that I have.
>Thank You for your time
>Sherri Buys

>To join Ancestry.com and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records, go to:
>http://www.ancestry.com/rd/redir.asp?targetid=571&sourceid=1237

This thread: