Archiver > RODEWALD > 2002-11 > 1038366455

From: CarolSue Robinson <>
Subject: [[RODEWALD]] Re: [[RODEWALD]] Concerning Rodewald, Germany
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:07:46 -0800
some info on history and location
lists general and regional data
posting from Walter Knauff regarding Rodewald
family or village...scroll more than half way down
scroll more than half way down page to "Dale Carlson"
posting for inquiries to family Rodewald, with his
webpage, including maps, located at:

Hoping this is somewhat helpful on your journey.
Happy Thanksgiving !
My gr-gr-grandma: Johanna Amelia Rodewald,
b. 1807 Aurich, Ostfriesland, Hannover Province, DEU
marr: Daniel WALTER, emigrated 1852, 3 children

>I'm new to the list but not new to the name,
>however I was on my Encarta last night and came across a small town by the
>name of Rodewalt, Germany. I have tried several different search engines
>looking for any history of this place. Does anyone have any such information?
>Very interested to know any history at all.
>I have traced by line back to Peter Rodewald born abt 1810 died in Perry Co.
>Missouri on 21 Oct 1865 Married to Regina Klemp. The information I have for
>those two say they were born in Preuban, Germany. This is not my work or
>research keeping it as a lead until it can be proven. Does anyone else conect
>into the following couple?
>I have a lot of information on this couples downline and would be willing to
>share any that I have.
>Thank You for your time
>Sherri Buys
>To join and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records, go to:

This thread: