ROGERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROGERS > 2001-02 > 0981254323

Subject: [ROGERS] re: A Rodgers Death
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:38:43 EST

Hello

I was just sent this and am passing it along to the rest of the family.
Our hearts and prayers go out to the family.
Thomas William Rogers and family.

Subj: Rodgers obits
Date: 2/3/01 11:03:07 AM Central Standard Time
From: S41mac
To: Travelback4u

Thomas,
I was not sure just where to post the information about my mother-in-law's
death. Her name is Julia Katherine Rodgers McLemore, born Sept 10, 1915
Cullman, Cullman Co., MS. She died on Jan 24, 2001 after a lengthy battle
with Alzheimer's Disease, finally succumbing to cancer. She is buried in
Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Winona, Montgomery Co., MS. She was predeceased
by both her parents, Wiley Hendon Rodgers and Minnie Lee Alexander Rodgers,
two sisters and one brother, as well as her husband Frank R McLemore. She is
survived by five children, 34 grandchildren, several ggrandchildren, and
three remaining sisters. She will be greatly missed.

I just wanted to post this, and get it into the Rodgers' Family database.
Any help you can be is very much appreciated.

BTW, we have finally discovered the father of our Thomas Jefferson Rodgers.
We are pretty sure he was John H Rodgers b 1810 GA and wed to Mary Frances
Linch Jasper Co., GA

Sorry this is so lengthy. Thanks in advance.

Sarah McLemore

This thread: