ROGERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROGERS > 2005-11 > 1132470620

From: "nnlooper" <>
Subject: Re: [ROGERS] Alexander Stinson Rogers - VA>TN>MO
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:10:22 -0800

Miscellaneous information:

Alexander Stinson Rogers married 29 Jan 1828 to Belinda/Delinda/or Malinda Wallace/Wallis.

A Sarah H. Stewart shown as age 41 on 1850 Census for Osage County, District 66, Reel 408, page 413A. It states that she was
born in Kentucky and was a widow of Alexander Stinson Rogers.

An Alexander Stinson Rogers shown as born on 10 November, 1804 in Virginia and died 24 Sept. 1875 in Osage Co. Parents
shown as George Rogers born in 1777 in Virginia, died in March 1874 in Osage County and mother, Sarah H. Unknown. Siblings
of Alexander shown as: Thomas b. 1807 in VA, died 1849 Missouri; Elizabeth Wallace Rogers b. 1811 in VA and d. 1849 in
Missouri, Valentine Rogers b. 1814 in VA and D. 9 July 1886 in VA, Joseph b. 1817 in VA, married Patience Rattles 14 Dec. 1837
Gasconade County, and Elisha S. Rogers b. 1813 in VA, d. March 1874 in Osage Co., married Susanna Wallace 17 Dec. 1835 in
Gasconade Co, MO.

p.s. I may have a family line with some Doswells in it but have not made a definite connection yet. My last link is George Cullum
Rogers.

Nan

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:11:41 EST, EllieSS wrote