ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1990-03 > 0637337507

From: Francis Conant <>
Subject: XT GENEALOGICAL PROGRAM
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 90 09:11:47 EST

My earlier message apparently was garbled. Thanks to those of you
who alerted me to the situation. My query is for recommendations
anyone may have for a low cost genealogical program compatible
with XT personal computers. The program should be capable of
handling extensive <<cousin>> type relationships typical of
bilateral kindreds with relatively shallow generational depth.
It would be best if the source code was visible and, if necessary,
could be modified. Hope this time query goes through! Thanks in
advance, francis conant.

This thread: