ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1990-03 > 0637435877

From: "ANTHONY R. GUILLORY 904 644-1452" <>
Subject: RE: XT GENEALOGICAL PROGRAM
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 12:31:17 EST

I use Family History System on my XT. It can handle cousin relationships, etc.
I believe it is limited to 9999 family members on a hard disk and 3500 on a
2S/2D floppy. FHS is available from the WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL archives via
anonymous FTP or from their LISTSERV. The source code as well as the extended
version is avaiable from the author for a total of $35. He has written it
in GWBASIC and compilied it with QuickBasic 3.0. He has plans to release
his latest version (both the PD version and the extended) later this month.
This version will support IMPORT/EXPORT options to PAF 2.2 and GEDCOM
compatible programs. He has also made a few other changes which are
quite nice and will also be released later this month.

Anthony R. Guillory

INTERNET:
CompuServe: 73427,2515
GEnie: A.GUILLORY
FidoNet: Anthony Guillory @ 1:3605/46
DECNET/SPAN: STORM::GUILLORY or 723::GUILLORY